Comfort Solutions (King Koil) mattress Line Info-
King Koil Comfort Solutions lines of mattresses include:
- King Koil Spine Support- the Comfort Solutions King Koil company’s original product line, traditional innerspring mattresses that emphasize proper sleeping posture and are endorsed by chiropractors. The King Koil Comfort Solution mattresses are designed to provide great value and excellent comfort. Their prices are the most reasonable of Comfort Solutions offered lines and compete with mid range products form the large manufacturers like Simmons. They offer firmness levels of firm, plush, pillow top and euro box top
- Comfort Solutions Sleep iD- Comfort Solutions Sleep iD mattress collection uses the latest in mattress technology, the BodyMatch Program, to assist you in making an informed mattress purchase decision. BodyMatch identifies the appropriate support size for different body types and recommends a range from 1 to 4 so that your side of the bed fits you personally.
- Laura Ashley- The Comfort Solutions designer bedding line, similar to the Vera Wang line from Serta. The Comfort Solutions Laura Ashley lines offer creative and artful designs and themes which are unique and won’t be found anywhere else. The target audience in women with a flair for style and are available in basic models as well as the more expensive Laura Ashley Luxury and Elite lines.
- Natural Response- Comfort Solutions top of the line luxury brand. Advanced bedding technology is combined with only the finest materials and fabrics. Comfort Solutions developed a new type of latex called Ventilex which is supposed to be able to regulate body temperature to keep the sleeper more comfortable and eliminate pressure points. These mattresses are meant to be very pampering and are quite expensive.
- XL Extended Life-Built for larger sleepers who need a stronger Comfort Solutions King Koil mattress with better support. The inner-springs used in the mattresses are a heavier gauge steel and are interlocking instead of individually pocketed, this increases strength and durability. The Comfort layer uses latex and memory foam, as well as special extended life foam, which has more resiliency and better support. Firmness levels are firm, extra firm and luxury firm.