The Sealy Brand Line-
No Bells or Whistles, Just Good Sleep- The Sealy Brand line offers all the comfort and quality of Sealy mattresses at their most affordable prices. All Sealy Brand line mattresses, be it Innerspring, Memory foam, or Latex foam come with 10 year warranties.
The Sealy Brand offers four Comfort Levels:
- Ultra Plush: A very soft feeling surface, that an enveloping softness with deep support.
- Plush: Firmer than Ultra Soft, less so than cushion firm. Plush offers soft, cushioning surface with deep support.
- Cushion Firm: Firmer than Plush, yet softer than firm. Cushion Firm gives you substantial surface support with quilted softness for comfort.
- Firm: The firmest of the comfort levels. Firm offers stiff surface support with just a hint of softness for comfort.
The Sealy Brand line offers 3 different ‘types’ of mattresses:
- Traditional Innerspring– offers either Sealy Tech Coils or patented Posture Tech Coils
- Memory Foam
- Latex Foam
The Traditional Innerspring Mattresses:
The familiar feeling of the classic innerspring mattresses, comfortable and supportive, made most affordable. Sealy conducts over 30 tests to ensure the support and durability that has been offered and improved upon for over 125 years. The Sealy Brand mattress line offers the confidence of having a Sealy mattress without the frills. For the consummate sleeper and budget minded shopper. (Queen sets start at $399)
Mattress Options: Sealy offers on their website a tool to help you “build your own bed”-
- Exterior Fabric and Quilting– choices include:
- Woven Quilt Top– entry level for basic comfort.
- Stretch Knit Top– Softer feel that breathes more, for a cooler, more comfortable feel.
- Stretch Knit Top over a layer of Silk and Wool Fiber– the softest sleep surface option for the most comfort and breathability.
- Add Memory Foam– Memory foam conforms to your unique body. Adding memory foam layers gives you the feeling the mattress was made just for you.
Innersprings: The key component to supporting your body on a mattress. Sealy is the only company that uses a twice tempered coil to prevent sagging in the mattress over time, extending the life of the mattress. Coil options are:
- Sealy Tech Innerspring– Sealy’s entry level innerspring and a mainstay in providing the most affordable support
- Sealy’s patented PostureTech Innerspring– A step up in support, this spring senses your individual body weight and responds with the very best support in the industry, at a budget price.
- Edge System– The edge system of your mattress offers a firm place to sit, keeps your mattress stable and allows you to sleep near the edge without the mattress sinking beneath you.
- Advant-Edge System: Inserted between the outer two rows of innersprings, this is the Sealy basic edge system offering stability not seen in most entry level mattress edge systems
- Advant-Edge PLUS System: Sealy takes the stability of the Advant-Edge and adds this premium edge system around the perimeter of the mattress so you can sleep more comfortably all the way to the edge.
- Box Spring– Included in the price of the mattress, Just because it’s affordable doesn’t mean it shouldn’t last. The box system absorbs impact to help ensure you enjoy your Sealy mattress for years to come.
Gel Memory Foam:
A new approach to sleep, the entry level Memory Foam has a unique sleep surface that envelopes you. Part of the comfort series, you get all the quality and comfort of a Sealy and the distinctive conformance of Memory Foam on a budget. (Queen sets start at $599)
- Comfort: Gel Memory Foam adjusts to your weight and conforms to your body shape to relieve pressure points while providing a gentle cooling sensation. It even absorbs motion, making it less likely you’ll feel your partners movements. You feel as though you are sleeping ‘in’ your mattress, rather than ‘on’ it.
- Support: Beneath the Gel Memory Foam is 6 inches of a solid, high density memory foam core. Giving you uniform support, while keeping your neck and back in better alignment.
- Durability: A box spring is added to ensure longer life of your Sealy mattress.
Offering newer technology, moderately priced. Entry level Latex foam offers cool and supportive sleep. Part of the comfort series, the mattresses offer a feel that’s similar to the classic innerspring, with the added conformance properties of Latex foam, on a budget. (Queen sets start at $999)
- Comfort: Latex foam, a naturally breathable material, conforms to your body to relieve pressure points while providing resilient support. Latex foam brings a combination of contoured comfort and top layer support.
- Support: Beneath the top layer a resilient foam core gives your body uniform support. The edge support system provides a consistent sleep surface from edge to edge.
- Durability: Comes with a box spring to absorb impact and ensure you can enjoy your Sealy for years to come.
There you have it, a run down of the Sealy Brand line, the diverse, very affordable mattress offerings from Sealy. You can learn more about the Sealy Posturepedic, Embody by Sealy, and Stearns and Foster, on their respective pages.