The Sealy Posturepedic Line-
The Sealy Posturepedic mattress line builds off the Sealy Brand line and expands innerspring quality and performance from there.
The Sealy Posturepedic line offers the following product qualities and enhancements:
- SitRite Edge System: The SitRite Edge System provides a solid seating edge and optimal flexibility for use on adjustable base foundation systems like Sealys own Adjustable Lifestyle Base. SitRite increases the usable sleep space by 10 to 20%, depending on the mattress size. The form fitted design reduces bounciness, improves support, and enhances stability, giving you longer uninterrupted sleep.
- StayTight Foundation: A rubberized foundation cover grips linens to keep them tucked in after sleeping, and prevents the Sealy Posturepedic mattress from sliding or moving around on the foundation.
- LiftRight Surround Handles: Provides multiple gripping points whenever you need them for lifting or positioning your Sealy Posturepedic mattress.
- Posturepedic Titanium Innersprings: Titanium is both lighter and stronger than steel. Used in high performance equipment from race cars to golf clubs, titanium coils are a natural fit for whatever you put your high performance Sealy Posturepedic mattress through.
- Posturepedic CoreSupport Center: The center third of the mattress (area that gets the most use) is powered packed to enhance support and resist body impressions so your Sealy Posturepedic mattress feels as good after 10 years as it did the day you got it.
Option Packages Available for Sealy Posturepedic Mattresses:
Package 1) Starting at $599, you get:
- Posturepedic Titanium SS Coils– Superior comfort and durability. Titanium SS single stage coil design provides extensive support.
- LiftRight Handles– Allows for multiple gripping points, making mattress maintenance easier than ever.
Package 2) Starting at $899, you get:
- Posturepedic Titanium DSx Coils– The latest advancement in coil design, Titanium DSx is the only single coil innerspring that gives the sleeper dual stage conforming support on the surface and deep support underneath.
- LiftRight Surround Handles– A unique wrap around handle design that provides easy gripping access, including corners. Surround Handles make everything from moving the bed to changing the sheets easier than ever.
Sealy Posturepedic Mattress options all feature-
- Core Support Center
- StayTight Foundation
- SitRght Edge System
- Adjustable Lifestyle Base or Shock absorber Box Spring
If you are looking to make a step up from the basic Sealy Brand line innerspring, the Sealy Posturepedic is the next way to go. Sealy Posturepedic comes with enhanced coils construction, durable edging systems, and a strengthened core center. The Sealy Posturepedic is even offered with an adjustable base and bed frame option. Learn more about the Sealy Posturepedic mattress line here.