The Stearns and Foster line-
Stearns and Foster, the luxury mattress line offered by Sealy, has revamped its model offerings. Stearns and Foster boast mattresses made with superior materials, craftsmanship and design. This tradition has existed since Seth Foster and G.S. Stearns began making mattresses in the mid 1840’s.
Stearns and Foster mattresses are made from the finest materials from around the world: silk, cashmere, cotton, wool, latex and horsehair are used for the best resiliency, breathability and durability.
Stearns and Foster constantly innovates in their quest to achieve the highest level in sleep standards, such innovations include:
- Intellicoil iD design- the only coil in a coil design to provide the indulgent comfort and deep support.
- CaressFlex foam- flexes to each persons shape and size for the most luxurious sleep surface.
- Certified Craftsmen- Held to the highest industry standards
- Meticulous detail- Stearns and Foster mattresses take twice as long as average mattresses to produce.
Stearns and Foster Finest Materials-
- Silk: Silk offers a luxurious feel that regulates heat very well. Silk is warm and breathable to help maintain a constant temperature for the sleeper- year round.
- Wool: Wool is a natural insulator and is flame and water-resistant. Stearns and Foster uses New Zealands’ Joma Wool.
- Cotton: Cotton is soft, comfortable, durable and easy to care for.
- Cashmere: Cashmere is wrinkle resistant, warm in the winter, cool in the summer and gets softer with age.
- Mongolian Horse Hair: The hollow fibers wick away moisture and humidity to create an ideal sleep climate that creates support.
- Latex: Luxury latex conforms to your body shape in any position while resisting compression. The 100% latex used is healthful, breathable, and hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
Stearns and Foster mattress collections include-
Traditional: Featuring a silk infused cover for a luxurious feel and regulated sleep temperature and high density, pre-stressed furniture grade upholstery foams for durability. With a linen wrapped foundation and Memory foam or Latex foam in select models. Queen sets start at $1399.
Estate: Cashmere infused cover to regulate body temperature and gets softer with age. Enveloping memory foam or rich Latex foam conforms to your shape while resisting compression. Also- high-density, pre-stressed, furniture-grade upholstery foams for durability and a Linen-wrapped foundation with raspberry fabric for a touch of luxury. Queen sets start at $1699.
Lux Estate: Cashmere infused cover with fleur-de-lis medallion gets softer with age. Enveloping Memory foam and Rich Latex foam conform to your shape. Eco-cotton and wool in select models for breathability and softness. High-density, pre-stressed, furniture-grade upholstery foams for durability and Linen wrapped foundation with raspberry fabric for added luxury. Queen sets start at $2199.
Luxury Latex: Smart Latex senses body weight and conforms to your curves, yet remains compression resistant. Cashmere knit cover with exotic embroidery provides a luxurious feel that gets softer with age. Ultimate soft IntuiSoft Smart Latex combines Smart Latex with added softness from natural Latex. Limited Deflection (LTD) Box Spring is designed for lasting stability with reinforcing corners and a patented shock-absorbing module. Queen sets start at $1999.
Silver Dream: 100% Natural Latex provides breathable, hypoallergenic sleep surface. Cashmere infused cover regulates body temperature and softens with age. New Zealand Joma wool controls humidity and provides resilience, while Eco-cotton and wool provide natural breathability and softness. Intellicoil provides comfort and deep down support, with an LTD box Spring for lasting stability. Queen sets start at $2999.
Golden Elegance: Mongolian horsehair to wick away moisture and humidity for an ideal sleep climate with resilient support. 3 inches of natural latex make it the most breathable and comfortable S&F mattress made. Cashmere infused cover feels luxurious and regulates body temperature. Combined with wool it provides cushioning without bulk. The New Zealand Joma wool controls humidity and provides resilience. IntelliCoil Design and LTD box spring provide comfort, deep down support and lasting stability. Queen sets start at $3999.
Comfort levels offered by Stearns and Foster include:
- Firm: Clients who want a stiff surface support with just a hint of softness for comfort.
- Cushion Firm: Clients who want a substantial surface support with a quilted softness for comfort.
- Plush: Clients who are looking for a soft cushioning surface with deep support.
- Ultra Plush: Clients who seek an enveloping softness with deep support.
All mattresses in the Stearns and Foster collection come with a 25 year warranty.