The Serta Perfect Sleeper Line-
Setting the standard for a great night’s sleep for more than 75 years, the Serta Perfect Sleeper is the company’s best selling mattress.
Every Serta Perfect Sleeper features the exclusive Advanced Comfort Quilt (to help reduce tossing and turning), and the Continuous Support innerspring for proper spinal support throughout the night. With these features and value pricing, it’s no wonder the Serta Perfect Sleeper is rated as a Consumers Digest Best Buy.
To set their mattresses apart, Serta puts a lot of effort into building every Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress. The value and comfort in Serta Perfect Sleepers comes from its superior comfort and support features, including:
- Advanced Comfort Quilt
- Continuous Support Innerspring
- Total Edge Foam Encasement
- StabL-Base Double Beam Foundation
Serta Perfect Sleeper Features:
Standard Mattress Features-
- Total Edge Foam Encasement: Stronger edge, more surface, creates a total edge to edge sleeping surface providing more room for you to stretch out. Plus, the advanced encasement strengthens the mattress edges to eliminate potential edge ‘roll off’.
- StabL-Base Double Beam Foundation: Provides consistent support across the bottom of the mattress and lasting durability to the sleep set. Unique foundation construction isolates the impact of your sleep partners movements so you sleep undisturbed.
- Continuous Support Innerspring: Serta’s Continuous Support Innerspring provides superior support along the entire length of the body and works to maintain proper spinal alignment all night long. It is designed using rows of continuous coil springs that run head to toe. Each coil attaches to its neighbors, giving the entire innerspring more stability and durability for optimal performance. Head to toe construction also helps reduce motion transfer from one sleep partner to another.
- Advanced Comfort Quilt: Serta Perfect Sleepers feature a patented quilt layer design that delivers superior comfort at the sleep surface while helping reduce the tossing and turning that can disrupt sleep. A layer of ‘egg-crate’ foam is quilted to fluffy fibers, working together to cushion every part of your body while helping improve circulation and reduce pressure points.
Additional Available Features-
- Serta Latex Foam: Serta’s Latex Foam instantly responds to your body for immediate comfort and then throughout the night. Serta Latex Foam is extremely breathable and resilient, allowing it to “sleep cool” and maintain its integrity throughout your mattresses life. Serta Latex Foam is naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic for a healthier nights sleep.
- Serta Memory Foam: Space-age Visco-elastic memory foam gently conforms and contours to your body’s sleeping position. You are surrounded in cradling comfort, reducing the pressure points that can cause tossing and turning, resulting in an extremely comfortable and more restful sleep for you.
Serta Comfort Choices-
It is always recommended that you test the different comfort options available as comfort is a personal preference. Comfort is what you feel on the surface when you lie down. Support is what comes from the innerspring or foam core in the mattress. The fewer comfort layers there are, the closer you sleep to the support system. All Serta models, firm and soft, are designed to provide proper back support. Comfort choices available for the Serta Perfect Sleeper line include:
- Serta Pillow Top Mattress
- Serta Euro Top Mattress
- Serta Plush Mattress
- Serta Firm Mattresses
Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses are offered in sizes ranging from Twin and Twin XL to California King and offer ten year warranties.