Sleep Number Memory Foam Series
Sleep Number Memory Foam Series is the new model line from Sleep Number beds, by Select Comfort. Sleep Number has taken their dual air adjustable bed technology and partnered it with memory foam to bring you a mattress line that combines the cradling effect of memory foam with the comfort and flexibility to adjust both sides of the mattress. You get your own preferred mattress firmness with the body hugging contour comfort features of memory foam. This is the only memory bed you can both adjust.
The Sleep Number Memory Foam series features the famous Sleep Number dual air technology of two individually adjustable air chambers and a firmness control system that are both run off a wireless remote. It could not be easier or more comfortable!
Sleep Number Memory Foam Models:
Select comfort offers two models in the Sleep Number Memory Foam Series-
- m7- the m7 offers cool contouring comfort that’s adjustable to both sleepers. The m7 uses a memory foam that is more breathable compared to the leading memory foam manufacturer for a more comfortable sleep
- m9- The ultimate in memory foam comfort with their highest memory foam profile of 5”. The m9 also features a temperature balancing sleep surface to minimize excess heat for a more comfortable sleep.
Sleep Number Memory Foam model m7-
You can nestle in to your coziest sleep with the naturally contouring CoolFit foam for soothing comfort and your own personal sleep number setting. Your personal level of firmness. The m7 model features:
- Exclusive Dual Air technology to quietly adjust firmness on each side of the mattress for ideal comfort
- A 12 inch profile with refined styling and soft knit fabric
- 3 inches of CoolFit foam with gel technology for a cool, soothing sleep surface
- Wireless, digital remote
- Queen sizes start at just $2899.98
Sleep Number Memory Foam model m9-
The exclusive LuxFit foam is supremely soft, breathable and gently conforming. Your body is cradled in cushioned comfort that both sleepers can adjust to their perfect Sleep Number firmness. The m9 model features:
- Exclusive Dual Air technology to quietly adjust firmness on each side of the mattress for ideal comfort.
- A 13 inch profile to offer the highest memory foam profile
- 5 inches of soft LuxFit foam
- Temperature balancing sleep surface to absorb excess heat that can disrupt your sleep
- Wireless, digital remote
- Queen sizes start at just $4099.98
Both the Sleep Number Memory Foam series models fit standard bedding and bedroom furniture. They can be paired with Sleep Number Modular or Adjustable bases. There are also a number of additional products and components you can add to personalize your bed from headboards, footboards, and beyond.