Spring Air Mattress line information here
Current Mattress lines offered by Spring Air:
- Four original models- the Ultra Premium Inner springs
- Four newer Eco-Friendly Plant Based Foam Core designs
All the Sleep Sense designs incorporate an inner core construction of varying heights at the most critical body points- the shoulders and hips. Premium comfort layers are inserted directly into the foam to provide relief to the bodies high-pressure areas and give lower back support for a comfortable and restful nights sleep.
Each model in the separate lines share four key attributes: a choice of comfort, a proprietary spring unit, a patented ‘eco-responsible’ base (the same as used in the Sleep Sense lines) and consistent zoning with enhanced back support in all three levels of the sleep set: upholstery, mattress, and base.
- Value Line- The starting line of the Back Supporter series offers knit fabrics, wool fibers and plush and firm foams in the quilt layers. Offered in firm, plush or pillow top designs.
- Total Balance- This mid range mattress series offers the firm, plush and pillow top construction, and is covered with damask or knit fabrics, plush and firm foams and a choice of silk or wool fiber layers. The upholstery has been stepped up to include the Spring Air exclusive Conforma convoluted foam.
- Four Seasons- The top of the Back Supporter line is the Four Seasons which is available in the Euro-top and Plush designs. The bed uses Euro-damask covers and adds cashmere fibers as a third option in the quilt. In addition to other high end foam and latex upgrades, the Four Seasons offers individually encased power coil springs, and an exclusive foam encased wireless edge to expand your sleeping surface by 20% and increase comfort.
Chattam & Wells:
Chattam & Wells products are also produced by Spring Air. Chattam & Wells has historically been an “Ultra Luxury” line and consequently priced accordingly. Spring air has repositioned the C & W line as a “More Affordable Luxury” line. The new line features ultra-high end Belgian damasks, Joma wool fibers and an encased coil in coil spring system. As like all Spring Air products, it features the company’s sustainable all wood foundation. Spring Air now fells the Chattam & Wells offers an extraordinary product ands an extraordinary value.