Spring Air Sleep Sense Series-
The Spring Air Sleep Sense Series offers two distinct mattress lines:
1) Ultra Premium Inner Spring series: An innerspring mattress that provides the ergonomical feel of a foam topper. This Sleep Sense offering delivers a combination of patented, dependable craftsmanship and great value. Combine this innerspring mattress with any of the four Sleep Sense topper options to create the custom sleeping experience that’s right for you.
2) Eco-Friendly Plant–based Foam Core option: Spring Air takes the Back Supporter line to a higher level by combining Sleep Sense topper options with an eco-friendly plant based poly foam core. The merging of body contour support, perimeter edge support and luxury materials make the patented bed design the new standard for a luxury sleep experience.
Sleep Sense Support Topper Options for the Inner Spring or Foam Core Mattress:
- Gel- Gel duplicates the feel of a very soft cushioning foam, while offering the support and protection of a stiffer material. Spring Air Gel Topper design is ergonomic, and allows your body to keep a more balanced temperature during sleep. The pressure relieving layer supports and molds to your body, constantly redistributing your body’s weight.
- Latex- The cell structure of Latex distributes your body weight evenly and eliminates the pressure points that cause a restless sleep. No more aches and pains caused by poor, insufficient support or inadequate pressure relief. Latex is naturally hypo-allergenic, antimicrobial, and mildew proof and it conforms to the curves of the body to alleviate areas of high pressure that cause tossing and turning.
- Visco (Memory Foam)- The sleep surface developed by NASA to absorb the tremendous forces astronauts face during rocket ‘blast offs’. Spring Airs unique Visco-elastic, temperature-sensitive, open cell foam continuously molds and adjusts to the shape of your body to reduce pressure points and relieve body stress and strain.
- SMT- Surface Modification Technology (SMT) is a single piece of polyurethane foam with varying features and properties. An engineering advancement that produces a pressure-relieving surface that gives unlimited comfort zones in a single piece of foam. SMT allows for more support where it’s needed for maximum comfort and durability.
The Spring Air Sleep Sense series also uses a variety of Eco-friendly materials that are healthier for both you and the environment. Such materials include:
- Silverness Fabric- An elastic velour fabric containing silver fibers that is a proven antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-microbial agent that is incorporated into all the Sleep Sense mattresses. The Silverness fabric helps prevent bacteria and mites from getting established in the bedding and provides an additional anti-static effect from its fibers minimizes dust from settling onto the bed. Silver fiber adds to a healthier sleep environment and has been shown to have a positive effect on the body’s electric and magnetic qualities, to help ensure a relaxing sleep. Silverness fabric maintains its effectiveness even after years of use.
- Quilt: Joma Wool- Spring Air uses only the highest quality Joma Wool from New Zealand. Joma Woolis an ultra-premium luxury wool that is unique in creating a micro-climate that assists in regulating body temperature and humidity, providing a more restful night’s sleep.
- Eco-Friendly Poly-Core- A plant based poly support core is an eco-responsible core that offers proper support and improved pressure relief.
Spring Air continues to earn its reputation as an innovative sleep set provider with the Sleep Sense series. Visit the Spring Air website to find a dealer near you.